вторник, 28 октября 2014 г.

Uniforms

                                          



I don't know,I love uniforms or not.I can say that they have bad and good sides.In many Armenian schools pupils wear uniforms,but in our school free style is outweighing.In free style pupils realize which is theirs.They can combine colors and finally they can be differed from each other.But sometimes pupils begin to envy each other and show off themselves,the reason is free style and it is a bad point.I think it will be nice if 10–12 form pupils create their uniforms in our school.And when the teacher sees a pupil,she will know which class he is from.I only spoke about school uniform,but there are various uniforms,such as military uniform,prisoner's uniform,uniforms that wear garcons in fast food bars,in restaurants,high shop assistants also wear special uniforms.But if you wear uniform with pleasure you feel convinent.Frankly speaking I don't agree about the point that black and white should be the main colors in Armenian schools.I want black and white to be changed into brighter colors.In that case pupils would feel more confident,as colors have their deep importance and impression on a person.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий