понедельник, 13 октября 2014 г.

Teens and their problems





Teenagers are a group of young people of the age of 13-19 years old.The teen years are when the teenager is trying to find themselves.There are many problems which are common of in all young people,for example how to spend their free time,what to do after school,choosing a profession , how to deal with a girlfriend or a boyfriend and so on.Teenagers will be routinely engaged in sarcastic,attention–seeking behavior at home if parents demonstrate that sarcasm is acceptable by activily modeling the behavior for their teenagers .As children enter adolescence,the teen's parents tipically become their new roles models and teens pick up much of their behavior from the adults in their lives.
The teens start feeling stress ,when they are exposed to peer pressure and competition at school.Many teens start smoking,many may play computer games too much,and start chating online with strangers.Depression is one of the worst problems that some teenagers suffer from and it can lead to more problems in the future.If you are parents,if you know that your child is in depression you shouldl help her or him.I think some parents neglect their children ,because they can't find common language with each other ,and they forget that they were teenagers too.I am a teenager too,I am a lively girl,and I love to laugh with my friends.I have many principles and I never go against them.Now I remember a adage"never say never",yes you are laughting now...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий