среда, 1 октября 2014 г.

The importance of learning foreign languages







Learning a foreign languages isn't an easy thing.Nowdays it's very important to learn foreign languages.
I have goal and I think I can reach to it. I would like to be English translator.English is wonderful language for me.It's the language of the great literature.It's the language of Wiliam Shakespeare ,Charles Dickens and others.Half of the world's scientific literature is in English. Learning foreign languages gives you a chance to read papers,original books written great writers ,watch satellite TV programs.If you like traveling you can go anywhere without being afraid, that other people will not understand you.So let's learn foreign languages and discover with them many interesting things in our life.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий