воскресенье, 1 марта 2015 г.

How is your life different from that of people of your parents or grandparents generation


Now days our life is so easy.If we want to be in contact with our friends,relatives we can socialize with them on the phone or on the internet.We live in innovation equipment century.In my grandparents youth there hadn't been colorful TV, also they read books, they  wrote and  send letter by mail,  they not only did their lesson,they helped their parents in daily works.They did not  lived in good conditions. In my opinion our life is not painful,but in comparison  to our grandparents' life , all things are given  to us
easily now.But we  must remember,sunshine can be found  behind    cloudy sky. Today children don't read books,don't attend galleries, theaters,  they only depend on the internet, but in fact there are some people, who  want to go to the theater, galleries and read books.
 .For example my grandparents educated me ,because they have much experience in this life,sometimes they tell me their own life stories ,in that they are sample for me,they are right people's sample ,for me they are sensible people.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий